Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Day Of School

MAN IT WAS AWESOME! We got our schedules today, and I've got great classes. Except that I got French 9....and I didn't get DRAMA 9!...:-( At least they will try to re-do that :-) I had fun seeing my old friends from grade 8, and I had a blast. Prayers out to my computer teacher whom Dad died recently. I hope he gets through, and comes back to school soon. Also, I hope I see my English teacher whom has just had a baby! CONGRATS! So back in the school run, I got to go sleep now, and rest for the adventurous day ahead of me tomorrow. Good night all! (By the way, my new fav color is purple! New back ground color for blog :) )

3 comments:

  1. Hey Danae!
    Sounds like you have a good year ahead of you, I sure hope you get drama, that's one of my favourite classes. The background looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thts sad bout his dad dying im gonna guess its Clarke? And glad u had fun hope u get in drama its great

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like Drama too Tyler? I LOVE IT!!! And thanks, I hope I get it too. And to Caitlin: And yes it is Clarke. And Ik, I hope I get Croucher!

    ReplyDelete