Wednesday 7 September 2011

Social Butterfly Speaking

I love meeting new people. I love showing grade 7ers where their classes are, and reassuring them that the Sewing teacher is nice :-P  I really like making people feel like they belong, and get them to join my group. It used to be just me in grade 7, but now the group is 30 people and up, more or less. I don't keep count, I just want people to mix in with the younger to the older, boy to girl, ANYTHING! I like travelling from group to group. I'am a social butterfly :)


My favourite new bible verse:

"Love is patient, love is kind and envies no one. Love is never boastful, nor conceited, no rude; never selfish, not quick to take offence.There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limt to its faith, its hope, and endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love, but greatest of all of them is love! "

- 1 Corinthians 13: 4

3 comments:

  1. Hey Danae! Haha! Yeah, Mrs Becker isn't that scary once you get to know what she does and doesn't like. But I had her for math in grade 8 and that was brutal! But she was sweet to me while we were working on AGGZS. Also, she liked me because I always followed the dress code. That's crucial, if you want to stay on her good side. Haha! I remember you in grade 7! Ah, it seems like only yesterday! :P Also, what translation of the bible is that? I have that verse written on my board in my room, but it ends a bit differently! And I looked it up in the bible to make sure, but it still ends differently there! I'm using the NIV bible.
    God Bless

    Mikeila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danea,
    Great scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Mikeila: Yeah Mrs.Becker is nice! Well I have just my version of it, it makes more sense to me when you summarise it like that :P

    To Tyler: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete