Friday 9 September 2011

To: Math. I actually like you now. Love Danae.

I have Math Daily. Basically I have Math every single day, and get extra help, and have only 24 kids in my class. I used to struggle, and have a hard time asking for help on certain things, but now I'm not embarrassed any longer. All the people in my class are on the same level as me, and I never feel "dumb". (Which I know I'm not, or never was, but it felt that way). The teacher talks to you, not down on you. I can ask for help 5 billion times, and she will never be like,"Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhrrrgh". :-P Anyhow, to all the people who have trouble with Math, or Algebra, ASK FOR HELP! You get more credit, and they will know you want to learn it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sup Danny! :P I'm bein' all gangta like today! :P Just kidding! Yeah, it is really helpful to ask for help. I love my math teacher this year. Pray that you'll get Mr Logan when you go into Sardis Secondary! He's the best! XP You must have Mrs Henschel this year, right? Have fun with that! And I hope to see you soon!

    <3 Your Lynde :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Haha, yeah I hope I get him in grade 10, sounds like a cool teacher if you like him! And yeah I have Mrs.Henschel, and shes not too bad :P I hope I see you soon also!

    <3 Your Diana Berry

    ReplyDelete