Friday 7 October 2011

New Beginnings; Ft. Thanksgiving

So, I'm single. Not as bad as I thought. I can focus more on my school work, friendships, and God. I can pray more, and live in no sin. I can not have any more stress, and I can thank God and you guys for it. Thanks for all the prayer!

Thanksgiving is coming soon, so I thought I would talk about the stuff I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for friends, family, love, compassion, food, shelter, *my gift*, education, prayer, music, books, and more importantly....JESUS CHRIST!


Favorite song ever: http://youtu.be/0xwzItqYmII

4 comments:

  1. Im glad everything worked out for the best and I love the song I can Only Imagine its an amazing song
    luv u gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr?

    Love you too!

    Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danae, I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving and I'm glad you're look forward and not backward, good for you.

    ReplyDelete