Tuesday 4 October 2011

Confused

Prayers. I need them today. I cried in class, and felt like an idiot. I know that It's okay to cry, but I hate doing it infront of people. I hate that type of attention. Just....guy troubles. I feel as I'm too young to date. I'm not mentioning his name, but I think we are fallling apart. We aren't on the same level, and you are not Christian. I need a guy that would want and would enjoy bible studies during a date. That would be the best. I have a guy friend that is also from my youth group. He understands me, and we pray for each other every night. I hope I won't hurt him,my current boyfriend, and find the words to express my feelings, and get him to stop ignoring me.


Thanks guys. From the desktop of Danae Charlebois, goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Danae, I will be praying for you and that person who shall not be named. I understand exactly what you mean and I really hope and pray that God will show you the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mikeila <3 I'll call you soon, or you call me. Thank-you for your support!

    ReplyDelete