Friday 1 February 2013

Painting From My Soul

Hello everyone! Lately I've been super stressed, because of recent events, including provincial exams. I've been praying and trying different things to relieve my sudden migraines...but I finally realized I had to start drawing and painting again. My friend Caitlin is an amazing painter, and I know many others that are reaaally good at it, so I thought, "Why not?" :-)

Painting for me has expressed the pain, anger, and loneliness I have been burying inside, and I'd like to share them to you. You should try it ;-) <3


















































Love you guys, take care!

3 comments:

  1. omg omg omg Danae its been too long!! :o how have you beeeen? its so great that you are blogging again. hey tell Caitlin to start blogging again tell her I miss her 'kay? beautiful paintings too, btw. love EJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EJ! I've been busy, but having fun, experiencing life and such :3 Haha, how are you? I will tell Caitlin to start up again, and thanks for the compliment, and reading my blog!

    :* Cheers from Chilliwack!

    love Danae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I haven't been on here in forever haha I randomly logged on and started reading the blogs and saw this :P I will start blogging again and Danae I love your paintings

    ReplyDelete