Tuesday 16 August 2011

Why Do Disasters Happen, If "God" Is There?

There is questions that run through my mind about why certain things happen to people, like the tsunami in Haiti, or tornadoes that tear families apart. Well most non-believers think God should come and save his people from disasters. (Things like earthquakes, mudslides, ect.)  Some disasters are human caused, and some are freaks of nature. Things are thrown at us, because....well the logical approach is that natural forces, and chance is apart of life. God, karma, are not apart of this equation. A boy could get hit by a car, but that doesn't mean he did something wrong, or God was angry with him, or that he had to die. A miscarriage could happen, because the body wasn't ready to handle it, or the embryo was impacted by something in the body. A hurricane can happen anywhere, and a earthquake could happen anywhere. Chance, and natural forces are involved.  Even if you are a non-believer, doesn't mean you are a bad person, and that tragic consequences are gonna happen.


For instance, I was in a terrible car accident in February 17th, 2011, and I lost most of my long term memory, and some short term temporarily, from a head injury. Not because I angered God, but it was a traffic control light that blinked green, instead of red. See? Things happen everywhere, and it wasn't God's fault, or anyone else's. That doesn't mean he doesn't care about anyone, its just what happens in a chance. :) GOD CARES ABOUT EVERYONE!




2 comments:

  1. God is never at fault, he loves us so much, the bible says he's slow to anger and quick to love. There is one thing we need to realize too that the devil and all of his minions are after us too. They hate us and they hate the plan God has for our lives so they will set thing, people etc up to get of off of course and to blame God. Bad things have happen in my life too but I know God didn't do it, I know that he's always there for me, I just have to call on him.
    Great Blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is true :) People need to see that God DOES care, but things are left up to us, unless we ask for help in prayer. The devil is just scheming to fall out of relationship with God, and fall out of the path as you say, because we think he doesn't care. But he does! And its apart of life, yes :) I pray everyday for the homeless, the needy the sick, and the helpless, etc. I hope God helps me, for I want to become someone that can change the world, with Him there.

    And thanks, your blog is amazing, also :)

    ReplyDelete