Sunday 24 March 2013

Spring :)

Hi everyone! So today is the last day of spring break, and there has been lots to do. The whole week forecast was supposed to be rainy, but instead, it turned out to be very warm almost everyday!Easter is right around the corner, and I cannot wait for our annual Easter egg hunt! Well, I hope the rest of our flowers pop up, that way it will be permanently spring time. I got a new camera for my birthday, that was on March 8th (I TURNED 16!); and I took some pretty pictures for ya'll. Hope you guys are out enjoying today, get some sunshine in you!





2 comments:

  1. heyyy Danae! :D
    they are such beautiful photos you are a real good photographer! They look so beautiful. My garden has about 70% died during our hot summer but now as we're heading into autumn and we're getting some rain some flowers are popping up.
    Happy Easter my friend enjoy your chocolate !
    love EJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thanks EJ for the compliment:) Happy Easter to you too, and I will! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete