Tuesday 13 September 2011

My Dreams

One of my dreams is to become an actress. I know that it isn't going to be easy to get started, and to not get caught up in the world's view of a 'romantic movie'. You can have romance without all that garbage and dirtiness. :-P I want to make a difference, and change Hollywood's idea of ' love'.

Another is to earn a lot of money to sponsor more then one kid, from World Vision. :)

Another is to adopt a whole bunch of animals from the SPCA.

Also, to earn money to do missionary work around the world, and deliver bibles. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Danae!
    I love those dreams, what an awesome list. I believe you can change Hollywood, God is putting dreams like that into the youth so we can change the world. Also you your other dreams are great, God is going to use you but please don't become a cat woman :3 Keep these dreams and pray about them daily and see where God will lead you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. And no, I won't become a cat lady.....lol no promises....:P And I will pray daily for those wishes :)

    Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! If there's anyone I know how's going to become a cat lady, it's definitely Danae! :P But I'll love her just the same! <3 Also, Danae, that was awesome yesterday when I saw you walking on the street as I was driving by and I stuck my hand out the window so you could grab it! Awesome moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right!???!!!???!

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete